As Men United, we are striving to know Christ and make Him known, all for the Glory of God.
With fellowship and fun, here are our 7 goals:
- Increase men's pursuit and help men achieve greater oneness with their wife, and to be THE spiritual leader of their household.
- Increased men's spiritual knowledge/wisdom base in practical day-to-day matters at work and at home.
- Increase men's appetite for God's Words by being encouraged to hide them in their hearts/minds so they can actually live them out.
- Help men to be more deliberate and intentional about sharing their faith with others.
- Increase men's awareness and management of the time God has given them – don't know when it will run out.
- Develop deeper relationships with a band of Godly brothers who can be trusted and called upon at any time.
- Develop positive Christian role models, first for our children, and then for our community.
Man in the Mirror
Wed. pm 6:30-7:20pm Billy Madden and Joseph Jones
6:30-7:45am Led by Clay Massey
Tuesday Morning- Men United (Large Group Meeting)
Tuesday am 6:30-7:30 am
Friday Night with Daniel Cosey
Friday pm 5:00 - 6:15 pm
First Tuesday of every month with Bob Rose
Tuesday pm 7:00-8:00 pm
Sunday Morning with Harvey Snider and Forrest Jones
Sunday am 9:15-10:30 am
Sunday Evening with Eric Allen
Sunday pm 6:00-7:00 pm
Friday Morning: Grouchy's (Lee Goins)
Friday am 6:30-7:30 am
For more information about these groups and current locations please contact Pastor Dean Osuch at 770-582-2478.